Regalia First Features and Benefits.
Welcome to the world of HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card. A card crafted with perfection for the distinguished few.
Add to your album of lifetime memories with luxury that indulges you in new experiences, when you travel, dine out, or simply go shopping.
We trust that you will enjoy a travel and lifestyle experience unlike any other, as we astound and delight you every step of the way. So start indulging with the HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card.
ANNUAL SPENDS BENEFIT NEW
1. Earn 7,500 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 6,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
2. Earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 3,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
*Important Terms and Conditions of Annual spends benefit program
- Earn 5,000 Reward Points when you achieve spends of Rs. 3,00,000 in anniversary year and additional 2,500 Reward Points when you achieve Rs 6,00,000 in the same anniversary year.
- Anniversary year is defined as 12 months period from card setup or last upgrade/downgrade date. For ex: if your card setup/upgrade/downgrade date is 01st May 2018, anniversary year will be 1st May 2018 to 30th April 2019 and so on.
- This benefit is applicable w.e.f. 01st April 2018 only and any spends done before 01st April 2018 will not be considered for this benefit. For Ex: if your card setup date is 01st December 2017, Retail Spends between 01st April 2018 to 30th November 2018 will be considered for this benefit for the first anniversary cycle. From second cycle onwards all retail spends between 01st December 2018 and 30th November of subsequent year will be considered for the benefit.
- In case of any retail card getting upgraded or downgraded to Regalia First post 01st April 2018, the Spends calculation for annual spend benefit on the new Regalia First card variant will start from date of upgrade/downgrade. (If there was a spend aggregation benefit applicable on the old variant, then customer will no more be eligible for the feature on the previous product)
- Spends from any previous anniversary year or previous retail credit card product will not be considered for calculation of the Annual Spend benefit. Only valid Retail spends are considered for the program and posting of the Reward Points would be at the discretion of the Bank.
- Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the Program, or when the Reward Point is to be posted, will not be eligible for the Reward Point under this offer.
PREMIUM TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE PRIVILEGES
Airport Lounge Access
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms. The Add on member is also eligible for a Priority Pass membership. The Primary card holder and the Add on member can jointly avail 3 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year.
- All Lounge visits within India using priority pass will be charged at US $27 + GST per person per visit as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
- Lounge Visits outside India exceeding the complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST per person per visit as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
- All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit per guest
- Charges will be billed to your credit card statement usually within 90 days of the month in which you visited the lounge.
- Any lounge visits out of priority pass network will be chargeable as per the discretion of the respective lounges
- Primary and add on priority pass member can jointly enjoy the complimentary cap on priority pass (add on to swipe their own priority pass to avail the complimentary benefit)
- The dollar conversion rate will be applicable as per the prevailing rate on billing date
Visit www.prioritypass.com for list of lounge details.
To know about your lounge access history
Please write a mail to email@example.com. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
Visa/MasterCard Lounge Access Program
For Lounge visits within India, Regalia First Primary cardholders can avail 8 complimentary lounge access per calendar year through Regalia First Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Lounge program (Please swipe your Regalia First Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access). Below are the links for Credit card lounge access and lounge list T&C
Please click here to know more about VISA lounge program (A transaction fee of Rs. 2 will be charged to your credit card for the lounge access)
Please click here to know more about MasterCard lounge program
EXCLUSIVE DINING PRIVILEGES
Your fine dining experiences are at the cusp of change. A change that will transform not just how and where you dine, but also how you will relish them. Don’t hold back. Indulge in luxury like never before for sumptuous meals and luxurious ambience atover 3000+ premium restaurants.
Click Here to discover the privileges.
TRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES
As an HDFC bank Regalia First Credit Card customer, you can customize your travel experiences with our Travel Concierge Assistance. The next time you need to make airline reservations or book a hotel room, let your travel concierge do it for you.
English and multilingual
Do save our Travel Concierge number for future assistance: 1800 209 4006 (Toll Free)
*Note - Reservation or booking charges for the services will be borne by customer on actuals.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
BEST-IN-CLASS REWARDS PROGRAMME
Get rewarded for revelling in the finest things in life.
Now splurge to your heart’s content with the best-in-class rewards programme
- Earn 4 Reward Points* for every 150 spent
Redeem Reward Points
- Travel bookings on www.hdfcbankregalia.com,where 1 Reward Point is worth Rs 0.30 (Value of Each Reward Point is worth Re 0.30 when redeemed onwww.hdfcbankregalia.com)
- Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue
- Convert Reward Points into Air Miles of leading domestic and international airlines
- Only valid retail purchases qualify for accumulation of Reward Points.
- Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.E.g: if you have received
- Reward Points in the month of June 2016 , they will expire in June 2018. Terms & Condition Apply
- Reward Point will not accrued for fuel transactions
#Terms and Conditions Apply.
EXCLUSIVE FINANCIAL BENEFITS
Life is not just about the perks, it is also about what you get back when you make decisions that involve your money. Considering this, the HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card boasts of unmatched financial benefits. So now make every decision count.
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% + GST on all your foreign currency spends
- Benefit with a low interest rate of 3.49% + GST p.m.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.(Minimum transaction of INR 400 and maximum transaction of 5000. Maximum cash back of INR 500 per statement cycle). Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank. GST applicable.
You are valuable to us. As our esteemed customer, we provide you with insurance* covers against various risks you might face.
- Air accidental death: In case of death in an Air accident, your nominated kin will receive a compensation of Rs. 50 lakhs
- Emergency Overseas Hospitalisation: Protection worth up to Rs. 10 lakhs against any medical emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country
To avail Insurance benefits, please fill in the membership application form given in the kit seperately.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company +800-0825-0825 (International Toll Free - accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable) I firstname.lastname@example.org
Intimation of Claim to be provided within 60 days from the date of loss by the insured. Documents to be submitted to HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss.
a. For Emergency Medical Expenses - Toll Free: +800 08250825 (International Toll Free - accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable)
b. Email: email@example.com
c. Address: A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd., 6th Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East. Mumbai 400059
*Terms and conditions:
- All the above insurance covers are available to the Primary card holder.
- Air Accident cover will be activated if the tickets are purchased using HDFC Bank Regalia First credit cards.
- Please note that all the above insurance covers will be available only after the Cardmember activates his/her HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card.
- Activation is defined as ‘first purchase at a retail outlet or cash withdrawal from an ATM using the HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card’.
- Liability on lost card will start from the Date of Dispatch of the card upto 30 days, whereas Air Accident/ Emergency Medical Expenses will start from Date of Activation of the card (means first POS transaction/cash withdrawal by the cardholder)
- Liability on lost card covered to an extent of 500,000 for 2 days prior to Date of Block and 30 days post the Date of Block.
- Terrorism is specifically excluded under the policy.
- Travel Insurance provided under the policy shall not be valid for procuring a visa.
- Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only.
- Maximum Trip Duration is restricted to 30 Days.
- Fraudulent transactions done by person known to the cardholder are specifically excluded.
- Insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Exclusions/Limitations are applicable as per the policies issued by the Insurance Company with whom the Bank has tied up.
Please note that all the above insurance covers will be available only after the cardmember activates his/her HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card. Activation is defined as ‘first purchase at a retail outlet or cash withdrawal from an ATM. These insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Additional exclusions / limitations are applicable as per the policy of the insurance company with whom HDFC Bank has tied up for providing these covers. Please contact the insurance company for detailed terms and conditions.