HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card now comes with Enhanced Benefits.
Add to your album of lifetime memories with luxury that indulges you in new experiences, when you travel, dine out, or simply choose to get entertained.
So start indulging with the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
PREMIUM TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE PRIVILEGES
Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Regalia card holders enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership which offers unmatched benefits on Vistara:
- Earn 9 Club Vistara (CV) points for every INR 100 spent on All Vistara Flights
- Additional 5 Kg Baggage allowance
- Priority Airport Check-in and Waitlist Clearance.
1) Club Vistara Membership is applicable for Primary Card holder only and it has 1 Year Validity.
2) The renewal of membership is at discretion of the partner
Airport Lounge Access
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms. The Add on member is also eligible for a Priority Pass membership. The Primary card holder and the Add on member can jointly avail 6 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year.
- All Lounge visits within India using priority pass will be charged at US $27 + GST per person per visit as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
- Lounge Visits outside India exceeding the complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST per person per visit as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
- All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit per guest
- Charges will be billed to your credit card statement usually within 90 days of the month in which you visited the lounge.
- Any lounge visits out of priority pass network will be chargeable as per the discretion of the respective lounges
- Primary and add on priority pass member can jointly enjoy the complimentary cap on priority pass (add on to swipe their own priority pass to avail the complimentary benefit)
- The dollar conversion rate will be applicable as per the prevailing rate on billing date
Visit www.prioritypass.com for list of lounge details.
To know about your lounge access history
Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
Visa/MasterCard Lounge Access Program
For Lounge visits within India, Regalia Customers can avail 2 complimentary lounge access per quarter through Regalia Visa/Master Credit Card Lounge program (Please swipe your Regalia Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access). Below are the links for Credit card lounge access T&C and lounge list
Please click here to know more about VISA lounge program (A transaction fee of Rs. 2 will be charged to your credit card for the lounge access)
Please click here to know more about Master Card lounge program
Contactless Payment Technology
The HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
To see if your card is contactless, look for the contactless symbol network on your Card. You can use your card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless cards
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of Rs. 2000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to Rs. 2000, the card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
EXCLUSIVE DINING PRIVILEGES
Your Regalia Credit Card entitles you to Exclusive Dining Privileges at premium restaurants. Enjoy complimentary delights and savings each time you present your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
Click Here to discover the privileges.
BEST-IN-CLASS REWARDS PROGRAMME
Splurge to your heart’s content with the best-in-class rewards programme on your HDFC BANK Regalia Credit Card.
- Earn 4 Reward Points* for every 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Accumulate and redeem Reward Points for:
- Travel bookings on www.hdfcbankregalia.com (Value of Each Reward Point is worth Re 0.50 when redeemed on www.hdfcbankregalia.com )
- Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue
- Alternately, you can convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines.
- Only valid Retail purchases qualify for Reward points
- Reward points will not be accrued for fuel transactions
- Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Eg : If you have received reward points in the month of June 2015, then same will expire in June 2017.
PREFERENTIAL FINANCIAL BENEFITS
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency markup of 2% + GST on all your foreign currency spends
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.(Minimum transaction of INR 400 and maximum transaction of 5000. Maximum cash back of INR 500 per statement cycle). Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank. GST applicable.
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest free credit and manage your payments at your convenience. You can choose to pay only the minimum amount due (5% of total amount due subject to a minimum of Rs. 200) and carry forward the balance amount to next month at an extremely low interest charge of just 3.49% + GST per month.
TRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES
As an HDFC bank Regalia Credit Card customer, you can customize your travel experiences with our Travel Concierge Assistance. The next time you need to make airline reservations or book a hotel room, let your travel concierge do it for you.
English and multilingual
Do save our Travel Concierge number for future assistance: 1800 209 4006 (Toll Free)
*Note - Reservation or booking charges for the services will be borne by customer on actuals.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
To show how much we care, we offer comprehensive insurance* covers against various risks you might face.
Air Accidental death:In case of death in an Air accident, your nominated kin will receive a compensation of
Rs. 1 Crore
Emergency Overseas Hospitalization:
Protection worth up to Rs. 15 lakhs against any medical emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company +800-0825-0825 (International Toll Free - accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable) Ibankclaims@hdfcergo.com
Intimation of Claim to be provided within 60 days from the date of loss by the insured. Documents to be submitted to HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss.
a. For Emergency Medical Expenses - Toll Free: +800 08250825 (International Toll Free - accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable)
b. Email: email@example.com
c. Address: A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd., 6th Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East. Mumbai 400059*Terms & Conditions
- Not applicable for NRI Regalia cards
- All the above insurance covers are available to the Primary card holder.
- Air Accident cover will be activated if the tickets are purchased using HDFC Bank Regalia credit cards.
- Please note that all the above insurance covers will be available only after the Card member activates his/her HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- Activation is defined as ‘first purchase at a retail outlet or cash withdrawal from an ATM using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card’.
- Liability on lost card will start from the Date of Dispatch of the card upto 30 days, whereas Air Accident/ Emergency Medical Expenses will start from Date of Activation of the card (means first POS transaction/cash withdrawal by the cardholder)
- Liability on lost card covered to an extent of 500,000 for 2 days prior to Date of Block and 30 days post the Date of Block.
- Terrorism is specifically excluded under the policy.
- Travel Insurance provided under the policy shall not be valid for procuring a visa.
- Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only.
- Maximum Trip Duration is restricted to 30 Days.
- Fraudulent transactions done by person known to the cardholder are specifically excluded.
- Insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Exclusions/Limitations are applicable as per the policies issued by the Insurance Company with whom the Bank has tied up.
- The above features and benefits are valid up to 21st July 2018
Please note that all the above insurance covers will be available only after the Card member activates his/her HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Activation is defined as ‘first purchase at a retail outlet or cash withdrawal from an ATM using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card’. These insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Additional Exclusions / Limitations are applicable as per the policy of the insurance company with whom HDFC Bank has tied up for providing these covers.
Please contact the insurance company for detailed T&Cs.